CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

17/11/2008

A full moon, the same shirt, with almost the same people..

Saturday Night

15/11/2008


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


The day made a mark into the book of my life's history...

and those with me...


*giggle-giggle-giggle-giggle*


Mai's car
Was driving it
Hungry
Off to eat at Serusop
Road block
Stopped by police
Mai's car apparently didn't pass
Was asked out of the car
Only god knows how hard my knees trembled that night
Afraid my license would be "hanged"
Stay calm
Stay calm
Stay reaaaaaaallllllyyyy calm..
Prayed...
prayed hard...
prayed harder...
prayed more....
The guys came with Tikah's car
....the rest were talking, calling and so on........


*PHEWH~!*


My license is safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now that's what I call "going through everything together..the good, the bad and the just-plain-stupid moments.."

;)



Love,
K11

0 comments: