CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16/10/2008

The world keeps turning

Wahahaha...if this blog was a book, no doubt it'll be a spot for dusts. The world changes since I last updated this thing :p Puasa was over so fast, Raya came & now it's technically over though some of my friends are still calling over for their open-house, I'm no longer working at Arkib since Ka Mariani went to UK and I'm transferred to the Museum, Heroes is on it's 3rd season, supernatural on it's 4th, one tree hill on it's 6th and yada-yada-yada..
I finished the TWILIGHT SAGA in a week! My life sort of ended for a while but then I moved on. I sort of regretted reading them too fast but Edward just won't let me rest HAHA i want to say a HUGE thanks to Mun..I'll pay you back when I have the $$$ ok? hehehe you saved me from mere desperation..huhu =p I love you!!
Then...I learned how to dance Poco-poco which was utterly ridiculous at first but I eventually came to love it haha. I sang and danced (Poco-poco) at the Hari Raya celebration held by KKBS and those under it that obviously includes Museum.
I enjoyed my Raya fairly well. I didn't hate it and not thoroughly loved it either. It was so and so.

Oh! oh! I HATE-WITH-A-PASSION the raya on the 12th. B-O-R-I-N-G..!! the only time I honestly enjoyed myself was at Mai's. I'll surely keep this in mind..the next time THEY decided to spend raya toghether with US in the future...I'm OUT. Don't even bother to ask. Who spends about 2 hours in one house and wants to finish 10 in less than half a day with a curfew at 8pm???!!! what bugged me the most was...I barely knew anyone we visited! geeeezzz.....I don't hate THEM...just the Woof-woof...HAHA paloi ko pek...
Okay, now, yesterday was the KKBS Raya celebration...tired tired and tired..work was fun today and Saturday will be an outing. Yay! outdoors! =D

p/s: I'll put some pictures when I feel like it...kay?

Love,
K11

0 comments: