CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

26/12/2008

I've got the world on a string...

Day Five




Another field trip.....No shopping~ My kind of holiday!
Just a fine day to be outdoors and a great way to spend on our last day being in China :)





"Window of the World"



or as Babah calls it "Miniature City"




Quarter the size of the original one






The Stone Henge...Always wanted to go there ;p

Where next?


India baby!!

Mama's dream place...Venice~





How you 'doin?

picky picky nose tiki...

Ding-dong.!!



Now our last day was absolutely my favourite. I guess it was a case of 'saving the best for last' eh? The place was too beautiful it hurts HAHA We spent around 5 hours (I think) there. We were having a blast! To think we should have this kind of place here in Brunei...Awesome~!



Love,
K11

0 comments: