CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

24/12/2008

A magical day

Fourth Day



Finally, no shopping....I was all "Yahhhoooooo!!"



Our stop?




Hongkong



Disneyland




Great weather, beautiful surroundings and a parade...I loved it!

Disneyland here we cooommmee..!! (:


...Below colours

The family we were acquainted with

ooohhhh...How I want more of these...Caramel Popcorn~~

She's awake..!!



Her dress was too puffy it's hard to get close -.-

Alice and I

You have no idea how much my heart pounded being near him...I've never been a big fan of moving costumes HAHA

When I grow up... :D

I've got a planet at the end of my finger~



Sad gorilla..no?

Christmas "Let it Snow" parade

If I was somewhere being in the age of 4 to 9 I would've screamed to my heart's content in excitement..Ariellll!!!!!!

My favourite picture...Salute!



And so as we were there, Babah kinda told us not to go to any rides because he was so sure it would cost us money. To our very dissappoinment...when the time was getting late...we found out all rides were free... ='( like the only thing that could have got in the way was a long, long, tiring queue...

So sad, but it's true...

Anyways, I sooooo loved the Lion King musical show...The singers were awesome! and dancers? brilliant! hahaha *sakai*



Love,
K11

0 comments: