CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22/08/2008

:)

Got this from Moon. Copy-pasted it. Just to kill time :) and besides...Meera tagged me so I have the right to do this. HAHA

3 golden rules.

State 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
The 10 people I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts. ( Notice: Not going to tag anyone..Malas aku~)

1. I can move both my ears..

2. My pointing finger looks like a pregnant belly from the side..True.

3. If I point at something...it never points straight. It goes a bit upward instead HAHA

4. I can roll my tongue

5. Snakes amuse me =S I always want to touch them. And lions. And bears. And Crocodiles.

6. Cats used to scare the crap out of me.

7. I'm slightly afraid of heights..give me a ladder & I'll go ghostly white

8. I get goosebumps looking at little holes..lots and lots of 'em

9. Clowns go away. You uglies freak me out!

10. I hate being in a plane...I prefer being in a boat or a ship

11. I collect bookmarks! ;p

12. A Big, open space makes me nervous. Crowds make me impatient.

13. I'm able to sleep anywhere..anytime..

14. I get distracted by clouds. (Dangerous while driving. I know) No one really notice that I always try to find shapes in them. Except babah :) & now you know..

15. I.....love watching classic musicals...Sound of music, Mary Poppins, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.... =D

0 comments: