CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20/08/2008

One office and a girl

I'm in my office now. My boss isn't around so I basically don't have anything to do but this. Can't wait for tomorrow. Finally! Fieldwork. That simply means going far far away from this building. Lumut here I come. What we're doing there? I've absolutely no idea. Beats staying indoors =D

So here I am finding ways to entertain myself in this wretched place. I could watch some videos but I hate waiting for things to fully load. Of all the things I could do with the internet..I end up doing what I do best...READ. Plus, I feel like having a little laugh and I thought of something and it's doing a good job at brightening up my morning. I listed out the good ones ;)

Stupid Quotes:

It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

A lot of beautiful people are stupid. There’s a tremendous amount of idiots who look so good. It’s frightening.

Please provide the date of your death.

As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.

Being stupid is its own reward

Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything.

I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.

STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand

With fame I become more and more stupid, which of course is a very common phenomenon.

I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.

If aliens are looking for intelligent life?! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SCARED?!

I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them.

When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” Don’t answer him

You can’t just let nature run wild.

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Drink ’till she’s cute, but stop before the wedding.

Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.

Anyone can give up smoking, but it takes a real man to face cancer.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder…

24 hours in a day … 24 beers in a case …coincidence?

Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.

HAHAHAHAHA and things get better. HAHA These seriously cracks me up. HAHA My belly hurts and I'm trying to stop myself from being hysterical here people. HAHA Read on..

English mistakes
(Real people, real mistakes):


Do you like this food?
I made it from scratching!


I never liked mushrooms,
but now they are starting to grow in me.


Do you like your coffee cremated?


Did you have breakfast?
Yes. Now it is in my backpack.

My friends visited last night and
we served a nice pig dinner.

My favorite food is crap cakes.

My mother is usually already
cooked one or two hours before dinner.

A good lice cooker can keep your
lice warm and eatable for two days.

My sister exploded in the microwave with a potato!

I think that if there is a beautiful waitress in one restaurant and a normal one in the second, and they both taste the same, most people will visit the first one.

Would you like a potato wedgie?

I usually worm up my food before I eat it.

My stomach is so crowded.
I ate ten or twenty Buffalo wigs.

Would you like some?
No thanks. I just ate some chickens.

It took twenty minutes for the waiter
to take my odor.

When my roommates ate my cook,
they pretended it was delicious.

Are you hungry? I have dirty toes.
You have what?
Dirty toes. In my back pack.
Um, can you spell that?
Maybe D-O-R-I-T-O-S. Do you
Want to try one?
No thanks. I’m not so hungry
right now.


My eyes are burning with tears of laughter xD

10.15am *Out to school*

12.00pm *back in office*

I'm having my lunch in the office. I don't feel like driving back home. Besides, Ms.Nani (Course Group Coordinator) will be here around 1.30pm to check on me later so it won't do me any good going home at this rate. Back in the maroon and cream building I am, bored, alone and doing this. Oh well, 3 more hours and I'll be home sweet home~ (:


Avere un buono giorno!
Love,
K11

0 comments: