CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

18/08/2008

Three shelf wonders




Three different books. Three different stories. Three different authors. Three brilliant minds.


I swear..these people were born aliens! Or if not, they were simply born human with extra terrestrial minds. I'd climb up Mount Everest 10x if it gives me the brains and imaginations they have.
I've read the three books above and I don't think I'll ever get tired reading them. I cried, I laughed, I screamed, I hit things with the book when I went cuckoo-crazy as the plot gets serious and tense (especially A Thousand Splendid Suns), I giggled crazily by myself in which the people around me are used to when I read a book and I barely had any sleep the first time I read them. I just loved it. Every page excites me :)

Dear book-lovers and the nots,
Forever, Tuesdays with Morrie & A Thousand Splendid Suns are SO GOOD!! If you haven't read any of them then sparing a few dollars for one of it won't kill. Borrowing won't hurt either :) Of course, I'm just suggesting =D no harm in that hehehe

None of my friends are as enthusiastic towards these things as I am. I'm just saying, I just wish at least one of you try reading something I suggested ( hahaha that ought to be something to look forward to. I say...never?) hey, truth here kan? I know you're not offended =p I want to talk about it once in a while guys. I get envious at my brothers whose friends read Harry Potter and got to be excited sharing theories while mine doesn't even care when Dumbledore died! I don't think they even know that he died in book 6 but I'm pretty sure I mentioned it to them HAHA c'mon...that was an epidemic!(to me) Dumbledore died that is. I needed to share that part 3 years ago....Okay okay Back to where I was, My friends, funny bunch they are. I love you friends~ you know who you are~ ;)

Back to the three books. As I said, Love 'em.
Thanks everyday Ka Anne for A Thousand Splendid Suns. :) I want Kite Runner jua ;p


P.s : Google the books for a summary & review :p duhh..!




Have a pleasant night!
Love,
K11

0 comments: