CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15/08/2008

Something I ran in to

My first post! =)

I couldn't quite remember when it was but I'm pretty sure it was 2 weeks ago. Or 3? It could have been 4. Anyway, as I was trying to find something to do on a Sunday morning I came to sit in front of Abg Adi's (2nd older brother) computer & looked at the screen. Then I read something from his not-up-to-date blog.This line of words have been stuck in my head ever since.

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.”


It's actually a part of a poem. It wasn't my first time reading or hearing it. First knew it existed was from a movie. Incase you haven't heard of the movie 'Patch Adams' then I suggest you to find & watch it. That's where I first heard it. Quite a beautiful movie I'll say. Based on a true story. Cried & laughed. Mainly cried..cause it was just too beautiful to not put your heart to it =p
Lucky I'm in the mood for sharing a lovey-dovey feeling :) here's the full version of the poem...enjoy!


"I don't love you as if you were the salt-rose, topaz
or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:
I love you as certain dark things are loved,
secretly, between the shadow and the soul.
I love you as the plant that doesn't bloom and carries
hidden within itself the light of those flowers,
and thanks to your love, darkly in my body
lives the dense fragrance that rises from the earth.
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
I love you simply, without problems or pride:
I love you in this way because I don't know any other way of loving
but this, in which there is no I or you,
so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
so intimate that when I fall asleep it is your eyes that close."
-Pablo Neruda

D
on't get me wrong here though. I just find this piece beautiful. It does make me want to fall in love in a way HAHA toing! not yet...someday..maybe ;)


Have a good day now!
Love,
K11

0 comments: