CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

23/08/2008

Misses

"Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!"

I was thinking...
What's it like to miss someone the way she does. That very much. Looking at her reddened face and those tears falling from it, it hurts just by witnessing that moment. When she cried, all i could do was cry with her. A bit secretly but yes, I cried with her. I couldn't imagine her feeling. I'm unable to say I understand what she's going through because at some point I don't. Yes I've missed someone in a distant past before but never like she does towards him. Never in way that it's beautiful and ugly at the same time. I've seen friends or family missed someone but it's as if her case is different. I guess I was used to seeing her and him together. They were inseparable and the fact that this time I won't be seeing the completeness of what was, in a way I miss THEM. Maybe it's hurting me too because I'll miss the two of them being together.
To her, the time is awfully long and she's trying to deny it but I know she'll endure it. Not without hardship but she's strong. She knows it isn't easy for him either.
He'll be home. Although not sooner but he'll be here again. She'll see him then and he's going to tell his stories while she laughs. She'll unconsciously try to pick a fight and he'll make fun of it when they make up. He'll surely find ways to make me treat them with something and she'll help him with the plot :p and I'll gladly do so just because. Yea, just because (:
We're (your friends) not much but we're here. I'm here.
For her, you..Ka Anne..and Abg Reamy =')



"You were on my mind when i woke up this morning
remembering your smile
i guess the next time i'll see your face
will take a little while
i was remembering your arms around me
love the way they always feel warm
with you by my side
i completely feel no harm
i was remembering your voice
makes my heart skip a beat
but without you baby
my whole body's weak
i was remembering our times
the good and the bad
the funny times when you cheered me up
and especially the sad
remembering your eyes
how they always meet mine
remembering all the little things you do
to make my life worthwhile
i was wondering when we'll be together
just us two
i guess i'm missing you more than i usually do.."



"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. "

-Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook-



"What shall I do with all the days and hours
That must be counted ere I see thy face?
How shall I charm the interval that lowers
Between this time and that sweet time of grace?"
-Frances Anne Kemble-


Lots of Love,

K11 (Karan)

0 comments: