CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

18/08/2008

Butter, flour & everything nice

Last night, after the whole candle-blowing, cake-cutting ceremony to mark Afif's 8th birthday, Aji insisted I bake some cookies and he got excited (I know you did~) when I agreed. So we baked cookies! hahaha...Aji helped out just because he wanted to waste some time before the football game starts.

A bit of entertainment by Abg Adi

The Batter

Aji in concentration...

First Batch : It burned!! (Dark chocolate chip cookies)

Second Batch : Getting better

Fifth Batch (Last) : Yea!

The cookies are okay. I don't hate it but I'm not loving it either. Still, if you dip it into a thick amount of Nutella..the result is *Haaaaaahh~~~!!*
Nutella..what a difference it makes...magical thing =D




Good day!
Love,
K11

0 comments: